We’re looking for an UX/UI Designer to join our team. The jobs implies the evolution of existing applications and the development of new digital products. Currently a big part of our activity is centered in health care solutions.
The designer will work closely and autonomously with the client and the development team.
- Proved experience with UX/UI Design;
- Knowledge of Design Systems/styleguides;
- Ability to create wireframes, user stories, user flows and interactive prototypes;
- Experience in creating, organizing and sharing information/documentation with the team;
- Previous experience with tools like Sketch, Figma and Adobe Suite;
- Fluent in English language.
What we offer
- Full Time contract
- On site ( new facilities in downtown Porto ) or partially remote work
- MacBook Pro M1 13” 2021
- Salary according to experience
- Yearly bonus indexed to the company performance